Noise Measurement Services will endeavour to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days of receiving the completed order.
Incorrect details supplied
Please note that acceptance of your order implies that we will fulfil your order within the time specified in the Delivery Standards. The following situations are exceptions:
- If and when incorrect payment details, including credit card details, are supplied
- Where correct credit card details are supplied but funds are not approved.
- Where fraudulent activity is suspected or identified
In the event that you supply incorrect payment and delivery details, Noise Measurement Services will take all reasonable steps to contact you using the personal details that you have provided. In the event that your supplied contact details are incorrect however, Noise Measurement Services will not be held responsible for not fulfilling your order, nor for being unable to advise you that this is the case.
All products sold by Noise Measurement Services must be:
- fit for all the purposes for which goods of that kind are commonly supplied
- acceptable in appearance and finish
- free from defects
You can return an item to us if:
- The item is faulty
- The item is incorrectly described
- The item does not do what we said it would do
If the product is unsafe, cannot be fixed within a reasonable time, or you simply would not have bought it given the nature of the defect, we will offer you an exchange, repair or refund.
To ask for an exchange, repair or refund, you will need to prove that you purchased the product via the Noise Measurement Services Online Shop. If you cannot provide an order confirmation, another form of proof of purchase will be required.
If the product is assessed to be faulty or unfit for its intended purpose, refunds will be issued using the same method as your original payment.
Goods and services tax
All prices are inclusive of Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) where applicable. Noise Measurement Services will issue a compliant tax invoice where appropriate.
We endeavour to ensure that only accurate and up to date information is placed online. In the event that incorrect information is included in the Online Shop, we will correct the information in a timely manner.
Care has been taken to ensure that the products and descriptions of them on this site are accurate. We do not, however, promise or represent that it is accurate or free from errors or omissions and we reserve the right to make any necessary corrections. You should enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material you seek to rely upon.
Noise Measurement Services reserves the right to reject an order if, in its sole opinion, it is unacceptable.
Disclaimer of warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by law (most importantly the Australian Consumer Law):
- Noise Measurement Services disclaims all warranties with regard to the information and applications contained on the website and your use of the website, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness
- Noise Measurement Services, its contractors, agents, or employees disclaim liability for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential) arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website whether in contract, at common law or in equity, or on any other basis
If Noise Measurement Services becomes liable for any breach of any such condition or warranty, Noise Measurement Services’ liability shall be limited at its option, to any one or more of the following:
- In the case of goods: replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; repair of the goods; payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring goods; or payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
- In the case of services: to either supplying the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Noise Measurement Services will endeavour to supply all items publicised in the Noise Measurement Services Online Store. Similarly, products will be removed from the Store as soon as Noise Measurement Services becomes aware that those items are unavailable. However, there may be unavoidable occasions when:
- All or part of your order cannot be fulfilled immediately, or
- All or part of your order cannot be fulfilled at all.
Where part of an order cannot be fulfilled immediately, the part that can be supplied will be dispatched as soon as possible. Where part of your order cannot be fulfilled at all you will be advised as soon as possible by email or telephone.